Re: [Evolution] associate email account with address book entry

On Tue, 2012-07-17 at 17:40 +1000, Nick Jenkins wrote:
Then create a text file named "outlook_idiot_lecture.msg",
containing the following:

I'm a bit unsure that the lecture is going to change anything. Firstly
because I'm dubious about its effectiveness at being heard (positive
messages almost always trump negative ones). Secondly because it's
directed at the wrong people (end users), when it should be directed at
the people who specified the app - the Outlook product managers, or the
people who purchased it.

Ah yes.  But, it did provide, at the moment, a much appreciated bit of
levity.  And for that, I am appreciative.