Re: [Evolution] Configuring Evolution

Reid Thompson suggested:
I use openbox and have this in my autostart script

Ok, let's try that, not from autostart but just from a shell ...

# /usr/libexec/gnome-settings-daemon &
{errors omitted}
<<<<

But after all that, the program is running according to ps. Are these
errors normal? Is there something I should do differently?

With gnome-settings-daemon supposedly running, stopping and restarting
Evolution does not pick the settings from Gconf. Instead, the errors
continue intermittently. This doesn't look like the answer.
--
Dave Close