Re: [Evolution] Configuring Evolution

Did you try  Dconf / Gconf editors?  There's some hidden settings. ;-)

El vie, 13-01-2012 a las 17:22 -0800, CLOSE Dave escribió:
There are a number of parameters which I'd love to tweak for Evolution
but I don't see any way to change them through the UI. For example, I'd
like to be able to change the length of lines used when wrapping text.
Does Evolution have any "hidden" configuration interface comparable to
Firefox's about:config. Are these parameters stored in Gconf and, if so,
are they documented somewhere?