[Evolution] Evolution-EWS : Calendar only showing new/updated events

Hi â Using Evolution-EWS plugin, 3.2.3 on Evolution 3.2.2 I cannot see any existing events, past or future to Evolution latest configuration date. But any event that is added or modified after _that_ date do appear correctly in the calendar. If I clean .cache/evolution and restart evolution, these ânew eventsâ disapear and same thing happens, only events created/touched after deletion of the cache appear in the calendar. Using Kubuntu 11.10, tried on various accounts and various machines. Using Davmail on the same exchange user account works, I have access to all events, pas and future, pre and post mail client installation.
Is there a flag that is set by Evolution-EWS that indicates a âdiffâ mode where only udpated (after date XXX) events are requested to be sent ? Iâve recompiled evolution-ews and Iâm ready to dig a little bit into that, but some help where to look at would be helpful.

Philippe