Re: [Evolution] URGENT: Need help to restore evolution

On Fri, 2012-01-06 at 08:57 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
      Hi,
Evolution shows the setup wizard only when it doesn't have any mail
account configured. As is written in the second sentence of the link to
FAQ you replied to:
   "your account settings in $HOME/.gconf/apps/evolution"
You may follow also
https://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#How_can_I_transfer_all_my_Evolution_data_from_an_old_home_directory_to_a_new_home_directory.3F

but note you are playing with internal files, thus be careful.

Thanks for you help, now I'm back in business with evo :) I copied
the .gconf/apps/evolution/mail directory from another computer, and now
evo starts again. However, on that account I had e.g. mail filters
defined, that I don't have on this computer. How to change this stuff,
by doing something in evo or directly/with gconftool-2 editing %gconf
files under the appropriate directory below .../mail?