Re: [Evolution] URGENT: Need help to restore evolution

On Thu, 2012-01-05 at 14:21 +0000, Svante R Signell wrote:
Well, I have renamed these directories back now.
Why do I still get the setup wizard when starting evo?

This is documented in the FAQ "Where does Evolution store my data?"
<https://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#Where_does_Evolution_store_my_data.3F>

        Hi,
Evolution shows the setup wizard only when it doesn't have any mail
account configured. As is written in the second sentence of the link to
FAQ you replied to:
   "your account settings in $HOME/.gconf/apps/evolution"
You may follow also
https://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#How_can_I_transfer_all_my_Evolution_data_from_an_old_home_directory_to_a_new_home_directory.3F

but note you are playing with internal files, thus be careful.
        Bye,
        Milan