Re: [Evolution] URGENT: Need help to restore evolution

On Wed, 2012-01-04 at 21:30 +0000, Svante R Signell wrote:
I accidentally moved all the .cache, .gnome2, etc libraries to _*
versions. Now when starting  evolution I get new setup, not the old
one: Where is the evolution file states hidden (except .local)

This is documented in the FAQ "Where does Evolution store my data?"
<https://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#Where_does_Evolution_store_my_data.3F>

It really seems odd how often this question comes up.

People: stop trashing your home directories.  Leave the dot files alone,
they are meant to be managed by applications - not users.