Re: [Evolution] evolutio forgets my passwords every start

On Sun, 2012-02-26 at 09:39 -0200, Lailah wrote:
I was doing some proofs in my system in which live together KDE, Gnome
3 and Cinnamon.  When I start Evolution in Gnome and click on
"Send/Receiving"  it asks to me for keyring password and then start
normally.  When I start Evolution in KDE and click on
"Send/Receiving"  it asks just like in Gnome.  It doesn't ask me
twice.  The same happen in Cinnamon.  I thought that was the normal
behaviour.
Then, what is the normal behaviour?  No asking at all?

When I, using GNOME, start Evolution I am not prompted to unlock my
keyring as that is performed by the GNOME greeter when I authenticated
there.