[Evolution] evolutio forgets my passwords every start from Fri, 03 Feb 2012 15:39:53 -0800

Dear John, dear Adam,

I ran into the same problem after upgrading to evolution 3.2.1 on OpenSuse 12.1 and KDE 4.7.2. After many (in my opinion useless) attempts to solve the keyring issue, I eventually deleted gconf, restarted evolution and set up my mail accounts. As expected Evolution created new config files and from then on everything went more or less fine. With or without seahorse or keyring daemon installed. I may be mistaken, but it seems Evolution does not override the gnome configuration properly. I hope this is helpful.

Best regards

Paul