Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.6.0 hangs with a large number of unknown jobs

On 12/29/2012 02:17 AM, Andre Klapper wrote:
If there are problems with "debug tools", feel free to ask specific
questions so you can receive help.
OK.   How can I follow the traffic between evolution and a server, either POP or IMAP?  I had thought that
CAMEL_DEBUG=all evolution >& evo.log
would do the job with IMAP, but I was not able to find the traffic in among everything else. Possibly I have missed something.

jon