Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.6.0 hangs with a large number of unknown jobs

On Sat, 2012-12-29 at 00:27 -0800, Paco Pineda wrote:
(ironical mode on) In my own short understanding (ironical mode off), all
questions you refeer was replied by Per in his last November message.

No. (Or I didn't receive all answers though I'm subscribed.)

Maybe as USER and not as developer, we're little handicapped to use the
Debug tools, and it's maybe the reason because we ask for help.

If there are problems with "debug tools", feel free to ask specific
questions so you can receive help.

For your information, this bug/error appears after the last
Evolution-data-server package updated by Ubuntu.

To pick up just one unanswered question: What is the address of the bug
report in Ubuntu's bugtracker?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net