Re: [Evolution] Cannot create a folder using imap

On Fri, 2012-12-21 at 15:59 +0100, Thomas Prost wrote:
Am Freitag, den 21.12.2012, 06:34 -0800 schrieb Jonathan Ryshpan:
Whenever I attempt to create a folder (say xxx) using an imap connection
to server imap.mail.yahoo.com, which handles email for my account at
pacbell.net (now part of ATT), the attempt fails with the message:
    The folder name "xxx" is invalid because it contains the character "

Does that mean a SPACE in the folder name ?

I don't think so, though it's possible.  I think is means quote (").
Neither character is in the name of the folder that I attempted to
create.