Re: [Evolution] Cannot create a folder using imap

Am Freitag, den 21.12.2012, 06:34 -0800 schrieb Jonathan Ryshpan:
Whenever I attempt to create a folder (say xxx) using an imap connection
to server imap.mail.yahoo.com, which handles email for my account at
pacbell.net (now part of ATT), the attempt fails with the message:
      The folder name "xxx" is invalid because it contains the character "

Does that mean a SPACE in the folder name ?