Re: [Evolution] I guess I am going to have to change my e-maill address.

Hello!
            I have a very, very, very little amount of spam...  because the most of them is trapped by the Gmail Spam Filter.  Once in a month I review all the spam and erase them.

Here in Uruguay the most spammed are Montevideo.com and Adinet.  They usually have a lot of spam and sell data from their users to spammers, so the car keeps running ;-)

For the few ones that arrives to my Evolution inbox I use Bogofilter.

Regards,
Lailah