[Evolution] I guess I am going to have to change my e-maill address.

The best I can figure out my e-mail address has been captured by a site
that generates spam. Can anyone think of a way to fix the problem
described in an earlier e-mail except by changing my e-mail address.
Problem was described in an earlier e-mail.

This PIZZA symbolizes my COMPLETE EMOTIONAL RECOVERY!!