Re: [Evolution] Another evololution strangeness.

El mar, 14-08-2012 a las 15:30 -0500, Aaron Konstam escribió:
On Tue, 2012-08-14 at 16:31 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:

> Don't know what and where "Advanced Settings" are located, but in
> Evolution 3.2.3 it is under "Edit ▸ Preferences ▸ Mail Preferences ▸
> General ▸ Message Display".
>
> andre

But that is missing the point. How should I change those fonts to make
unread messages appear in Bold and read messages  not be in bold.. The
font display is set to use the same fonts  as other applications as it
has been in the other 15 or 20 other evolution versions  I have usewd
and the difference between read and read message has always been
present.

Ok, let's clarify.
Andre:  Advanced settings is a very useful program to tweak Gnome 3 appearance.  It is not installed by default, you have to install it, and the package is called  "gnome-tweak-tool".
Aaron:  If you changed fonts from Advanced settings, are you sure that this particular font you choose has a bold version?  Some fonts has no italics, or bold variant.  You see always the same look.  Try with other font and tell us what happens.

Hope this helps,
Lailah