Re: [Evolution] Another evololution strangeness.

On Tue, 2012-08-14 at 16:31 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Tue, 2012-08-14 at 09:25 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
Which font settings should I be checking and what changes shuld be made?
Do you mean the fonts in Advanced Settings? If so, I can't see what is
wrong with them.

Don't know what and where "Advanced Settings" are located, but in
Evolution 3.2.3 it is under "Edit â Preferences â Mail Preferences â
General â Message Display".

andre

But that is missing the point. How should I change those fonts to make
unread messages appear in Bold and read messages  not be in bold.. The
font display is set to use the same fonts  as other applications as it
has been in the other 15 or 20 other evolution versions  I have usewd
and the difference between read and read message has always been
present.
The opulence of the front office door varies inversely with the
fundamental solvency of the firm.