Re: [Evolution] Connect/Disconnect - Is this a bug?

On Fri, 2012-08-10 at 17:53 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Fri, 2012-08-10 at 11:11 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
What do you mean you configured Evolution to connect directly to the
Internet? Evo doesn't have any control over connection configuration.

It kind of has: Edit > Preferences > Network Preferences.

Depends what is meant by "connection". I was referring to control over
actual interfaces, which is not available to Evolution. However I now
see what the OP was talking about, not that I think it would have much
bearing on her problem (issues with NetworkManager).

poc