[Evolution] Connect/Disconnect - Is this a bug?

Hello all!
                Usually Evolution shows that it is connected when there's an internet connection  (of any kind)  and shows that it is disconnected when there's no internet at all.  Now I see that Evolution shows itself as connected or disconnected randomly,  and I have to click on the icon manually to connect it or disconnect it.  And it stays in that way until I click again.
Is this a bug?  Or it is intentionally?
I'm using Evolution 3.4 on Fedora 17 64-bits.

Regards,
Lailah