Re: [Evolution] POP3 and deleting emails from server when moved locally?

Am Sonntag, den 22.04.2012, 16:56 +0200 schrieb Andre Klapper:

IMAP accounts have the option to "Automatically synchronize remote mail
locally". Also each folder in an IMAP account has the option to "Copy
folder content locally for offline operations".
I never understood the difference or combination/interaction between
these two options though.

... but the reverse is also true ;-)
The first option apart from the second doesn't make sense to me - just
as little as it does to you ?
But regarding the local copy, it suddenly dawned on me.
Only blemish: This second option never appeared to me :-O
Where can I find it ?
--
Thomas Prost <thomas prost prosts info>
ProstsInfo