[Evolution] trouble with "Send Link" from within a browser
- From: Dan Saint-Andre <saint grillongroup org>
- To: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: [Evolution] trouble with "Send Link" from within a browser
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 12:18:26 -0500
I'm running EVO v3.2.2 and a problem continues to drive me nuts (OKay it is a short putt rather than a drive.) Yes, I've written about this before without making any progress to solution.
In a browser, I select File --> SendLink. After some click & whirr, I get an EVO compose message window.
The web page title appears as the subject line -- a nice touch.
The web page URL appears in the message body ... BROKEN.
Instead of getting the URL on a single line of text, I get two lines:
Can someone help me sort this out?
How do I discover where this error lives: browser, MAPI* handoff, EVO, elsewhere?
How do I make it go away?
Thanks in advance,
* MAPI -- I used this win-dose term since I don't know how linux accomplishes this browser
to email client send-message hand off and launch.
===== ===== ===== ===== =====
] [Thread Prev