Re: [Evolution] Evolution on Kubuntu

Oh, I just know I'm going to hear about top posting, but I'm continuing the thread as is...

Like Patrick, I've been using Evolution for some time now, under KDE, only on openSUSE.

On openSUSE 12.1, using KDE, and Evolution 3.2.1, I have no trouble opening attachments with KDE applications.  Just works well.

That said, I am having some problems with colors, particularly with yellow text on white background being used to highlight quoted text in replied messages. (yippie!)  I have the impression this is a distro issue.

Actually though, Evolution, and really all Gnome apps, look pretty good in KDE on openSUSE!

Bart