Re: [Evolution] POP3 and deleting emails from server when moved locally?

On Sat, 2012-04-21 at 08:13 -0700, Bill Harris wrote:
I'm a new Evolution user on Debian Squeeze (2.30.3), having moved from
Icedove because it had problems downloading POP3 messages a few times.

Is 2.30.3 the version of Evolution or the version of Debian? If it's
Evolution, it's *very* out of date, so you should consider updating
before going any further. If it's Debian, please give the Evo version
number (Help->Status). The distro version doesn't mean anything to
people who use Fedora, Ubuntu etc., which I suspect is most of us.

poc