Re: [Evolution] Evolution on Kubuntu

On April 20, 2012 16:58:31 Reid wrote:
Hello group

I am thinking of migrating from Gnome to KDE and would prefer to keep
using Evolution, but when I see how Evolution looks I am surprised.
Looks really bad.  I'm sure I'm not the first person to notice this.

Any thoughts please share.  If this has been addressed in a another post
feel free to forward that.

I prefer Evolution as a client, but as you found out there are very few icon
themes that cover the whole toolbar.  The other issue I found was that in KDE
file associations got munged somehow.  I could never open an attached document
directly from the email.  I always had to save it first.  I never figured out if
this was a my system or an inherent incompatibility between Evolution and KDE.

--
Andreas (Andy) Roddau

Andy's thought of the day...

Money talks - mine says always says "Goodbye".