Re: [Evolution] Problem with update
- From: Thomas Mittelstaedt <tmstaedt t-mittelstaedt de>
- To: Jeffrey Needle <jeff needle gmail com>
- Cc: Evolution <evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Problem with update
- Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 18:40:37 +0200
Am Montag, den 19.09.2011, 22:05 -0700 schrieb Jeffrey Needle:
I am running Linux Mint 9.0. I've downloaded Evolution using the
Software Manager in Mint. It installs Evolution 2.30.3. I want to
upgrade to 3.x, whatever is the latest stable release.
The Upgrade Manager doesn't upgrade Evolution, as I thought it might.
How can I upgrade my Evolution install so I have the latest stable
version? I know I can download the tar files from the website, but I
don't have any idea what to do from there.
evolution-list mailing list
evolution-list gnome org
To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
You could set up a virtual machine on your Mint 9 box and install Fedora
15 on it. It has the latest stable release (+ bug fixes) of evolution,
3.0.3, on it.
] [Thread Prev