Re: [Evolution] How do you want printed emails to look like?

On Wed, 2011-10-26 at 20:30 +0200, Dan Vratil wrote:
Is it possible in the re-write to include selecting different
formats -
preferably at print-time, but possibly in the setup?  How about
user-defined formats?

What exactly do you mean by format? Something like templates? I don't
see much use in it. Let's make one perfect design instead of many
average designs.

Well that's not going to happen as everyone has different ideas about
what's perfect. Also, as the old saying goes, "the perfect is the enemy
of the good".

Philosophy aside, the best of the bunch IMHO is the Kmail example, but
that's mainly as it's compact and saves paper. Get rid of the gray
background in the header box and save some ink too. Make the set of
headers to be printed configurable and you're good to go.

Oddly enough, the only example I couldn't open directly is Gmail, and
this is using Chrome! Go figure.

poc