[Evolution] How do you want printed emails to look like?

Hi everyone,

I begun porting the email printing to WebKit. Since I can take advantage of
CSS and very good printing support in WebKit, I decided to look on how the
printed emails should look like.

But I'd like to hear from all of you what do you think about the proposed
look, what would you change or keep, or remove... I have printed the email in
various mail clients so that you can compare it and find some inspiration :)

Evolution - new look: http://pub.progdan.cz/evo/evo-webkit.pdf
Evolution - current look: http://pub.progdan.cz/evo/evo-master.pdf
KMail 2 (KDE 4.7.2): http://pub.progdan.cz/evo/kmail.pdf
Thunderbird 7.0.1: http://pub.progdan.cz/evo/thunderbird.pdf
GMail: http://pub.progdan.cz/evo/gmail.pdf
MS Outlook 2007: http://pub.progdan.cz/evo/outlook.pdf

I like the idea of the big header in MS Outlook, just instead of recipient's
name I'd rather put there subject of the email, because when you have a pile
of printed emails on the table, you most probably want to search by their
subject. Seeing your name in big letters on every email makes no sense to me.

Attachments. I actually don't like the way any of the clients handle
attachments (maybe Thunderbird...). Listing of attachments is ugly and the
title of every attachment is quite ugly as well. I'm proposing the top panel
with attachment icons and names (which is actually very similar to the
attachment bar you can see in Evolution in the email preview pane) and then
having a big distinguishible header above each attachment with more detailed
informations, or maybe just a horizontal line with small attachment title and
additional informations.

So guys, what do you think? What would you like to see in Evo-printing :) ?

- Dan