Re: [Evolution] how to delete individual email from trash

On Wed, 2011-05-25 at 03:18 +0430, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
Dear all,

I wanna delete a individual email from my trash, But evolution doesn't
permit me,
Do you have any solution? I won't to "empty trash", because this is i
lost my every email....

Deleting only one individual email that is located in the Trash is not
doable.

However, it *might* be possible as folders are expunged on a per-folder
basis, and if that individual email is the only email marked for
deletion in its folder, you could expunge that folder.

To see in which folder an email that is marked for deletion you can add
the column "Location" to the (virtual) Trash folder by right-clicking on
the column headers in the mail list.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed