[Evolution] Drafts folder shows unread messages

Hello,

It has been going on for a while but never bother to investigate so far.

I am running 10.10 32bits (fresh install) with evo 2.30.3.

I have 16 draft emails in my drafts folder. They are all "read". However on the left side my drafts folder shows Drafts (16) in bold, means not read. When I right click the folder I do have the option to "mark all messages as read". Then it offers me 2 options to mark the folder only and the folder and the subfolders. I tried both but my drafts folder still indicates messages unread.

I am connected to an IMAP server. I am running 10.04 LTS at work and on all my other machines. Only 10.10 indicates " unread messages".

Anybody encountered that before. I could not find any info related to my situation.

Thank you in advance

cheers,

Arnaud