[Evolution] Junk Folder Still shows unread messages in side bar.

When I upgraded to Evolution 2.32.1 on FreeBSD, my junk folder is
behaving differently.  Incoming mail that is not read that is put
into the junk folder by spamassassin, shows up as unread (junk being
bolded and with the number of unread messages in ()'s) in the side bar
tree.  If I go into the junk folder and remove the messages the junk
is still bolded in the tree with the number of unread messages.  Even
if I empty the trash it does not clear.  I found that if I mark all the
messages in the Inbox as read (even though it doesn't show any unread),
the junk folder un-bolds and the number of unread disappears.  I never
experienced this in older versions of evolution.  Not a big deal, just
wondering if there is some way to correct the behavior.

Thanks,

Scott