Re: [Evolution] Drafts folder shows unread messages

On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 19:24 -0700, Arnaud G wrote:
I am running 10.04 LTS at work and on all my
other machines. Only 10.10 indicates " unread messages".

I'm assuming you're talking about Ubuntu, though you don't say so.
Please understand that Evolution is not an Ubuntu-specific application
and references such as "10.04 LTS" are meaningless for the large number
of people on this list who don't use Ubuntu.

Oddly, only Ubuntu users seem to do this. I rarely (if ever) see Fedora
or Suse or Debian or Mandriva people doing it, not to mention FreeBSD
people or Solaris people, or ...

You need to state the version of *Evolution* you're using. See
Help->About.

poc