Re: [Evolution] Question about how to view birthday out of LDAP

Hi Milan,

thank you for your quick response. Could you please give me a link or
some other information, how to easily debug the calendar and maybe also
the ldap backend? In KDE I had an application were I could specify what
applications and backends to debug.

Best regards

Thomas