Re: [Evolution] Possible To Disable Mark-All-Read Dialog?

On Sun, 2011-07-17 at 22:59 -0400, Don Parris wrote:
Hi all,

I've been searching for a while and can't find anything that answers my
question.  I don't mind reading up on the issue if someone can point me in
the right direction.

I would like to know if there is an option setting somewhere - anywhere -
that will allow me to disable the "Mark All Messages As Read?" dialog box
that pops up every time I click that option from the context menu?  I
realize it's probably there in case I accidentally choose the wrong option,
but I prefer to just seem my messages get marked as read anyway - the dialog
is just plumb annoying, as it's never been there before.

I'm using Evolution 2.32.2 on Ubuntu 11.04.

It's known bug, which is fixed in the current version of Evo (3.x). IIRC
that is not yet available on Ubuntu, so you would have to build it.

poc