[Evolution] Trying EWS beta

I have Fedora 14 and evolution version 2.32.2 and I installed the june
23 RPM version of evolution-ews.

When I add an account it does give me the Exchange Web Service option.

In the receive email tab it asks for:

Username:
Host URL:
OAB URL:

I put in the username and URL's. I hit the "Fetch URL" button and it
asked for a password, which I gave it. I didn't get any complaints. Now
clicking "Fetch URL" doesn't prompt me for anything.

However the "Forward" button at the bottom of the page never activated.
So, I can only go "Back" or "Cancel".

I checked with the local admins and the hostnames would be correct, but
they are only going to support IMAP connectivity for email from a Linux
box so they don't want to get too involved.

Am I doing something wrong ?

I'd really like to get Exchange access through evolution. I got close
with the MAPI option, but every so often it shows a blank message body
when there actually is content. The headers are there and such, just not
the content. SO, I have hopes that EWS will straighten everything out
since that is where people seem to be putting energy now.

Thanks
Chris Kottaridis