[Evolution] Possible To Disable Mark-All-Read Dialog?

Hi all,

I've been searching for a while and can't find anything that answers my question.  I don't mind reading up on the issue if someone can point me in the right direction.

I would like to know if there is an option setting somewhere - anywhere - that will allow me to disable the "Mark All Messages As Read?" dialog box that pops up every time I click that option from the context menu?  I realize it's probably there in case I accidentally choose the wrong option, but I prefer to just seem my messages get marked as read anyway - the dialog is just plumb annoying, as it's never been there before.

I'm using Evolution 2.32.2 on Ubuntu 11.04.

Thanks,
Don
--
D.C. Parris, FMP, LEED AP O+M, ESL Certificate
Minister, Security/FM Coordinator, Free Software Advocate