Re: [Evolution] CalDAV and SSL client certificates not working

On 01.07.2011 18:58, Till DÃrges wrote:

All lines with ">" are values sent by the client, where lines with "<" are those received from > the
server.

Yes, I got that far. :-) But assuming there's a problem with the SSL handshake or
presentation of the client certificate or something similar to this, I'd need debug
output on that level. I briefly looked at libsoup and it seems as if one can only log
the actual HTTP stream.

And I looked around a bit more. Skimming through the libsoup API reference I didn't
find anything about client certificates.

On the libsoup list I found a thread from August 2010
(http://mail.gnome.org/archives/libsoup-list/2010-August/msg00004.html), stating

libsoup has no support for client-side certificates at all

It looks as if this is still the case.

Regards -- Till
--
Dipl.-Inform. Till DÃrges                  doerges pre-sense de
                                  Tel. +49 - 40 - 244 2407 - 14