Re: [Evolution] learning to compile, need help with finding dependecies in Ubuntu 10.04

Am Freitag, den 14.01.2011, 18:48 +1300 schrieb Victoria Spagnolo:
Thanks to Thomas Mittelstaedt I have made progress. I have other
errors but I want to get all the dependencies first. I've solved a
handful using Ubuntu repos, but Ubuntu maverick has earlier versions
of these
configure: error: Package requirements (libebook-1.2 >= 2.32.2
     libecal-1.2 >= 2.32.2
     libedataserver-1.2 >= 2.32.2
     libedataserverui-1.2 >= 2.32.2
     libegroupwise-1.2 >= 2.32.2
     libebackend-1.2 >= 2.32.2) were not met:
Where do I find suitable ones for Ubuntu? (any tips for a beginner welcome)
Thx

What are you trying to do? On which system are you and what version of
evolution are you trying to build?

Remember having responded to you last November:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2010-November/msg00004.html
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2010-November/msg00005.html

It states there that you can do a
sudo apt-get build-dep evolution to get the needed build dependencies
for evolution installed.

--
thomas