Re: [Evolution] learning to compile, need help with finding dependecies in Ubuntu 10.04

Thanks to Thomas Mittelstaedt I have made progress. I have other errors but I want to get all the dependencies first. I've solved a handful using Ubuntu repos, but Ubuntu maverick has earlier versions of these
configure: error: Package requirements (libebook-1.2 >= 2.32.2
	 libecal-1.2 >= 2.32.2
	 libedataserver-1.2 >= 2.32.2
	 libedataserverui-1.2 >= 2.32.2
	 libegroupwise-1.2 >= 2.32.2
	 libebackend-1.2 >= 2.32.2) were not met:
Where do I find suitable ones for Ubuntu? (any tips for a beginner welcome)
Thx