[Evolution] Changing the location of RSS folder

I've installed the RSS plugin from the Ubuntu Software Centre, and have got it working, but I'm not happy with the "News and Blogs" folder location and would like to move it.

Currently, "News and Blogs" is located under the "On This Computer" tree.  I'd prefer for "News and Blogs" to be INSIDE another tree, but rather sit on the top level.  If not on the top level, then at least inside one of my other folders on the top level.

Not just that, "News and Blogs" has almost no formatting options, so all feeds are added to the same location, meaning that I am unable to sort them into sub-folders ("comics", "science", etc) and so on.

This seems a bit primitive.  I'm convinced there is a way to do the above.  Is there?