[Evolution] mailto url helper won''t open new evolution composition window

Running opensuse 11.3 and evolution 2.30.

Inside evolution when right clicking an email address in an email or
clicking on a mailto url in another app, evolution fails to open a
compose window.  I hear the disk spin, and get the following
in .xsession-errors:

(evolution:11125): e-data-server-DEBUG: Loading categories from
"/home/npearl/.evolution/categories.xml"
(evolution:11125): e-data-server-DEBUG: Loaded 31 categories
*** nss-shared-helper: Shared database disabled (set NSS_USE_SHARED_DB
to enable).
*** nss-shared-helper: Shared database disabled (set NSS_USE_SHARED_DB
to enable).

(evolution:11125): evolution-network-manager-WARNING **: The name
org.freedesktop.NetworkManager was not provided by any .service files
Tracker-Message: Registering D-Bus service...
  Name:'org.freedesktop.Tracker1.Miner.Emails'
(evolution:11125): Tracker-CRITICAL **: D-Bus service
name:'org.freedesktop.Tracker1.Miner.Emails' is already taken, perhaps
the application is already running?

(evolution:11125): Tracker-CRITICAL **: Miner could not register object
on D-Bus session

If evolution is not running at all, clicking a mailto url will open a
composition window.

If I completely rebuild my configuration, it will work for a while but
then stop.  Where a while is a few weeks.