Re: [Evolution] Lost Mail Filters

On Wed, 2011-01-05 at 12:30 -0500, Koni wrote:
I'm using Gentoo and I updated to 2.32.1, but found that Jean-Yves Mail
Notification plugin no longer worked or was recognized, and I can't live
without that, so I went back down to 2.30.2. Version 2.32.1 recognized
all the mail and I don't know about the filters because I didn't check
that, but after downgrading back to 2.30.2, all the mail was gone as
well as filters, saved searches, and vfolders.

Note that downgrading is not supported and is always at your own risk.

File and settings migration works one way: forward.