[Evolution] Syncing Evolution to my malboxes ... correctly

Apple Mail has pretty polished polished IMAP support.  Unless I'm doing something wrong, Evolution is less polished.

For example, I've set up Evo to send and receive mail via my Gmail account.  Once I did that, it created a section underneath "On This Computer" called "Gmail", including an inbox and my Gmail labels (as folders).  It even included a folder tree called Google Mail (with All mail, Sent, etc).

I'd like my mail to arrive in my inbox (On This Computer) like in Apple Mail.  Right now, I have two inboxes in the sidebar.

Is there a way to do this?