Re: [Evolution] Strange calendar behaviour

Am Dienstag, den 04.01.2011, 14:24 +0200 schrieb Jeremy Nell:
When I click on my calendar and set the view to "week" (not "work
week"), it separates the days in an odd manner.  The left column
reads, downwards, Mon - Thur, while the right column reads Fri - Sun.

That's all fine except that Wed and Thur are squashed into one day.
Logically, I'd expect Sat and Sun to be squashed into one day (which
they aren't), instead of Wed and Thur.

What are your settings for
Edit > Preferences > Calendar and Tasks > Weeks starts on
Edit > Preferences > Calendar and Tasks > Workdays
?

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed