Re: [Evolution] Evolution back up problem

On Sat, 2011-01-01 at 14:49 +0100, Bob Goodson wrote:

I can Back-up and Restore using a USB stick but not with my external
hard drive ( it's an iomega LPGD-UPC 320 Gb ) The hard drive works just
fine with other stuff, photos, music etc.

When you click "Backup Settings" it should give you the option to store
the file on just about any mounted file system.  Based on what you
suggest above, you need only to select it.

What happens when you try?  You should be able to see your iomega in the
"Places" list box.

--

Andreas (Andy) Roddau

This email message is intended solely for the consumption,
annoyance or amusement of the addressee/s. Anyone
else who comes across this text by chance or purpose
does so at their own risk.

Andy's thought of the day...

Wit is educated insolence.
-Aristotle