[Evolution] cleaning house!

Its now the end of another year and I have nearly 1G of data
in ./.local/share/evolution/ and its all for multiple imap accounts.

Is there a way to clean house in this directory after archiving last
years stuff, or is that all "required data"?

At some point before evo moved to this directory structure it was well
over 2G in size so some consolidation has been done in the past.

Current version is 2.32 on gentoo with my first evo being a self
compiled very early, much less than 1.0 version which has been
continually upgraded.

BillK

--
William Kenworthy <billk iinet net au>