Re: [Evolution] always keeps asking for password

And add it to aplications at the start

Regards
Sylvia

El 11/02/11 09:31, Patrick O'Callaghan escribió:
On Fri, 2011-02-11 at 07:59 -0200, Sergio Gelli wrote:
I keep all settings to "remember password" and I'm using Evolution in
KDE
After the last update the Evolution is always asking for password
Just click send / receive window to appear again asking for password
How do I fix this?
Make sure that gnome-keyring-daemon is running.

poc