Re: [Evolution] IMAP and mail filters

On Sun, 2011-02-13 at 01:15 +0200, Antono Vasiljev wrote:
On Sat, 2011-02-12 at 12:22 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

Ok. I switched off "Show deleted messages" and I see copy of your
message in both mailing list folder and inbox. So porobably problem is
"Evolution do not deletes" "moved" messages.

Expunge doesn't help :( Any advice for debugging?

What IMAP server are you using? Does it work correctly with other
clients such as Thunderbird?

I use dovecot. It works as expected with Thunderbird. All messages
filtered and there are no dupes in inbox.

One more observation: messages moved to junk mail in Evolution was
discovered in Inbox by Thunderbird.

That's because Junk is a virtual folder (similar to Trash). Messages are
simply labelled as Junk without being moved from their original folder.

poc