Re: [Evolution] Evolution customization

* Attach a message to an outgoing message. Note, this is not the same as
forwarding a message. I may want to attach a different message to a
reply, for example.

It works for me, to just drag messages from the summary window and drop
them into the attachment bar of an email message.  I can even select a
bunch of messages and drag them over.  When I send myself such an email
it's nicely formatted with the various attached emails as separate items
that can be open/closed individually.

Thanks, I'll try that. As a CLI guy, I looked first for a menu selection
and didn't see one for this. (exmh has such a selection, for example.)
Dragging doesn't come naturally to me.
--
Dave Close, Thales Avionics, Irvine California USA
cell +1 949 394 2124, dave close us thalesgroup com