Re: [Evolution] Evolution customization

On Tue, 2011-12-20 at 17:59 -0800, CLOSE Dave wrote:

* Copy outgoing messages to the Sent "folder" automatically, without
needing to add myself as a Bcc.

Menu -> Edit -> Preferences -> Edit ews account -> defaults tab
Here you can set draft and sent items folder.

* Use text labels on /all/ buttons, not just the switcher? (I hate
pictures.)

http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#How_can_I_decide_to_show_only_text.2C_only_icons_or_text_and_icons_in_my_toolbar.3F

* Attach a message to an outgoing message. Note, this is not the same as
forwarding a message. I may want to attach a different message to a
reply, for example.

* Suppress some of the "folders" shown in the side bar. I really don't
want to use up the top of my screen with crap "folders" just because
Exchange insists they exist.

Folder subscription feature is not yet implemented in evolution-ews.

* Use a different date/time format, specifically YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM. And
use it all the time, even on messages received today.

http://library.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.2/mail-change-time-format.html.en

Regards,
Akhil