[Evolution] All Attachments are "text/plain type"

After working normally for a long time, evolution began labeling all
attachments to a sent email as "text/plain type" regardless of what the
application type really is.  The makes the attachment unusable to the
recipient (unless it really was a text file, of course).

I tried the following without success.

1) I performed the backup settings; rm -rf .evolution; restart
evolution; restore settings, and also

2) Reinstalled evolution (via yum reinstall)

I am running fedora 13 with evolution-2.30.3-1.fc13.x86_64.  I assume
something evolution uses but does not own has changed but am at a loss
for what it is and what changed it.

--
Bill Gorder